Restaurant Insurance - Weymouth, Quincy, MA
For restaurants of all kinds from fast food through fine dining, we offer a number of attractive alternatives for enhancing your Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Business Policy coverage.
Special Restaurants Endorsement
Our optional Restaurants Endorsement can be elected to bundle the following Additional Coverages at a single reasonable rate:
- Reward Payments - up to $5,000 to eligible parties
- Brand and Labels - for damaged property up to the Bsiness Personal Property limit
- Ordinance or Law-Equipment Coverage - for replacement cost up to the policy limits
- Lock Replacement - up to $1,000 per occurence (with a deductible of $100)
- Spoilage Coverage - up to $10,000 for "perishable stock" (If you require higher limits, contact us.)
- Food Contamination - up to $10,000 for damaged property or losses from "suspended operations"; up to $3,000 per occurence for additional advertising expense
- Fine Arts - up to $25,000 per occurence for eligible property at each premises
- Credit Card Slips - up to $10,000 during the policy period due to loss/damage
- Employee Dishonesty - extends coverage to include customer's property
- Delivery Errors and Omissions - for property losses exceeding $250 up to $10,000
- Merchandise Withdrawal - for eligible losses exceeding
$250 up to $25,000
These "extras" are subjet to the terms and conditions of the policy.
Berkshire Hathaway GUARD Deluxe Plus Endorsement
This endorsement can also provide a valuable extra tier of EXTENDED COVERAGE for a number of common exposures.
- Fences and signs (other than those attached to buildings), including expense associated with debris removal
- Radio and television antennas as well as satellite dishes, including expense associated with debris removal
- Outdoor furniture, decorative structures (i.e. gazebos, foot bridges, etc.), and stone metal monuments or sculptures (at least 11 guage or thicker) permenantly anchored to the ground
LIMITS $10,000 per occurence subject to a $30,000 annual aggregate.
- Trees, shrubs, plants, and lawn, including expense for debris removal
LIMITS $25,000 per occurence (not more than $2,000 per tree, shrub, or plant OR $5,000 for lawn) subject to an $80,000 annual aggregate.
Note: Some of the above coverages have unique policy provisions. Please consult the coverage form for details.
Business Personal Property:
- Personal Effects - Limits under the policy's terms are increased from $5,000 to $25,000.
- Checked Coats and Bags - Limitis of $50,000 per occurence (up to$5,000 per customer) are provided subject to a $100,000 annual aggregate per premises for items in the restaurant's "care, custody, and control" in a room accessible only to restaurant personnel.
Note: Unique policy provisions could apply. Consult the coverage form for details.