Safety Tips Swimming pools and spas are great places for family fun. It’s important to ensure everyone follows these simple safety steps to stay safer in and around the water.
- Never leave a child unattended in or near water.
- Teach children how to swim.
- Teach children to stay away from drains.
- Ensure all pools and spas - both in your backyard and any public pool you may visit - have compliant drain covers.
- Install proper barriers, covers and alarms on and around your pool and spa.
- Know how to perform CPR on children and adults.